- A companywide “hands on” approach to customer service that guides the Rocco's team
to one common goal… “Satisfied Customers”!
- "Top Quality" Junkyard Auto Parts
- "Free Local Delivery" - all of Palm Beach County
Only to the Trade - Body Shops, Auto Repair Shops & Dealers
- "Huge Selection" of Auto Salvage Parts - Foreign & Domestic
- Complete Line of Car, Truck, Van and SUV Junk Yard Auto Parts
- Parts Hotline - Quickly & Easily Order Used Auto Parts - SPEAK DIRECTLY with one of our
Auto Salvage Parts SPECIALISTS
- 100 day Parts Warranty
- Parts Locator Service - if we don't have it, we can find it for you
Air Flow Meters
Auto Body Parts
Cooling Fan Motors
Door Trim Panels
Fuel Injector Rail Assemblies
Lower Control Arms
Power Steering Pumps
Rack & Pinions
Ring & Pinions
Steering Gear Boxes
Struts, Front & Rear
Temperature Control Switches
Timing Chain Covers
Transfer Cases 4x4
Window Lift Motors
Rear Door Glass
Rear End Assemblies
Don’t let your impression of a junkyard linger too long: we are regulated by state and federal law, have strict recycling and green practices, operate as a friend to the environment and implement strict inventory control to maximize our savings for you.
You see, most junk cars that end up in an auto junkyard are either sold at auction or sold for scrap. At Rocco’s New & Used Auto Parts, we ensure that a junked car will go on to serve another vehicle through our auto salvage parts program, stretching the utility of a vehicle’s life way beyond its original design. If you send your car to us, you're actually giving Mother Nature a break!
In today’s Used Parts industry, inventory control is a science, and its implementation is critical to the level of care you get from Rocco’s New & Used Auto Parts.
At Rocco’s we deal with thousands of salvage cars annually at our junk yard and we have amassed a large collection of salvage auto parts. Organized and inventoried based on make and model of vehicle, our huge selection makes it easy for you to buy salvage auto parts. We stand by our dedication to the Palm Beach County area by offering one of the largest collections of junkyard auto parts in South Florida.